Thursday, February 11

The Exposed w Izumi


Izumi, my first Japanese friend from British Council. 



We became closer after I saw her walking to her car in Marina Bay. It means we're living in the same roof! Since then we always go to class together and sometimes hang out to the nearest mall either in Paragon or Gurney Plaza. Unfortunately, she only took classes of the first set in this year. For a catch up session, we went for a movie after lunch today.



My sizzling kuey teow 😋



The movie was a bit boooring. Nevertheless, the ending was okay and the flow of the story was quite complicated. Some of the parts weren't explained at all. My rate: 5/10



In the car park. Surpriseee! Izumi gave me a pack of ramen with chicken flavor. She knew that I'm particular about halalness. She picked the japanese ramen that has halal logo. What a lovely friend whom worth to keep ❤️

Looking forward to have another catch up sesh which is on the next early weekday maybe Monday or Tuesday?