Friday, January 29

Speaking Workshop

We had a speaking workshop that day. So, I followed my dad to his office and refreshed my homeworks while waiting for the class to start. The teacher was the one who sat in the middle. I don't remember or.. even asked his name! 🙊

The class alhamdulillah, very very interesting and helpful. It's about job prospect. We had to explain which qualities we should have and what kind of activity we would be involved in the field or career that we chose by a short presentation to our group. Well, overall mine was quite confident rather than how i used to be. The comments given by that teacher to me were: great approach and optimised hand gestures. 

After class, we had our lunch at Gems near to wa cafe at Little India's street. I wanted nasi campur for lunch but Roy and others invited us to have lunch together. Therefore, Sal, Weena and I joined them at the very last minute because they said that the foods provided were halal and even showed to us the certificate. I'm still not sure that it was a good or bad thing. The environment was so cultural and religiously for hindus. I had mixed feelings until now.. Anyway alhamdulillah there's variety of naan and each of them tasted uniquely different. 



I am really happy to meet them eventho we just met about one month only. Truly blessed. Alhamdulillah 😌